Gang stalking is a systematic form of severe harassment performed by multiple people against a target. The target of such harassment is commonly referred to as a/ the "targeted individual". Traditionally people think of a "stalker" as one perpetrator, whereas gang stalking involves multiple perpetrators using various techniques to severely bother or make a target conform to so-called rules of society. Common methods used by perpetrators include following the target on foot, by car and public transportation, crowding the target's space in a public place, murmuring insults under the breath so only the target can hear, sitting in the car outside the target's residence, starting "fights" in public with the target, doing "skits" on the street which involve certain information only the target should know but has been found out via surveillance of the target, stealing and vandalizing the target's possessions, creating and spreading false rumors about a target, slandering the target, taking pictures or videotaping the target, harming the target's pets, bugging the target's phone, and mail tampering. The target's family may also fall victim to gang stalking.
If you are being gang stalked you are a targeted individual and are NOT DELUSIONAL. The losses of privacy, especially in regards to United States Constitutional rights have EVERYTHING to do with the phenomena of gang stalking. The erosion of the individuals RIGHTS and FAILURE of the United States government to help its own people have caused this sick form of harassment to exist.
Organized Stalking is a form of terrorism used against an individual in a malicious attempt to reduce the quality of a person's life so they will have a nervous break-down, become incarcerated, institutionalized, experience constant mental, emotional, or physical pain, become homeless, and/or commit suicide. This is done using well-orchestrated accusations, lies, rumors, bogus investigations, setups, frame ups, trumped-up charges, intimidation, overt or covert threats, vandalism, thefts, sabotage, torture, humiliation, emotional terror and general harassment. It is a "ganging up" by members of the community who follow an organizer and participate in a systematic "terrorizing" of an individual.
Organized stalking gang members are given targets' names or have the target identified for them. They usually don't know the target before hand and the gang stalkers are tightly networked with stalking groups in other communities as well.
Gang stalking groups are not youth/ race/ biker or Mafia gangs. Other interchangeable terms used for "gang stalking" include: group stalking, community stalking (wide area supervised local harassment), cause stalking (stalkers use a "cause" for recruitment), mobbing (organized stalking in the workplace) and street theater (harassment skits done in view of the target out in the community). Some victims of organized stalking claim they are also victimized by electronic harassment including: electronic harassment, electronic assault, directed energy weapons ("DEWs"), non-lethal weapons, mind control (the through-wall electronics can affect the mind) and voice to skull (U.S. Army designation "V2K").
Not all victims will experience the same methods of harassment; some victims are harassed more or less, and some by certain techniques and not others. Victims, or targets, are commonly chosen because they are: government/corporate whistle blowers, involved in an inheritance dispute, going through a hostile divorce, witnessed a crime, saw something they weren't supposed to, are truth-telling talk show hosts or living an alternative lifestyle. Other victims simply don't know why they were chosen at all.
The United States Department of Justice gathered data and reported the results on Stalking by Teams or Groups of People. [U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Office of the General Counsel (Office of Justice Programs, F.O.I.A. No. 10-000169, Source: Office of the General Counsel, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice) via Wikimedia Commons].
Skeptics of gang stalking point their finger at the target claiming he/ she is delusional or paranoid, thus furthering the goals of the perpetrators. It is readily reported by victims of gang stalking that law enforcement will ignore their pleas for help and actually participate in the gang stalking themselves along with fire fighters, various utility workers and post office employees.
SEE the table for THE US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE'S FINDINGS ON STALKING BY TEAMS OR GROUPS "gang stalking". https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:DOJ_Stalking_by_Teams_or_Groups_FOIA_documents-Page2of3.jpg
LAWS PROHIBITING GANG STALKING
Not offered as legal or prescriptive advice, check your local laws for specificity.
1. Federal RICO law – 18 USC Chapter 96 if racketeering is involved; there must be some sort of enterprise, system or group of people, who conduct illegal activity for profit.
2. Stalking laws – Wisconsin Statute 940.32; you would have to go after each individual stalker which, as we know, is difficult to do if the individuals doing the stalking rotate and change and if you can bother to get law enforcement to take you seriously.
3. Harassment laws – Wisconsin Statute 947.013; you would have to prove a “course of conduct” meaning a pattern, or repeated acts that harass or intimidate a person and, a more serious subsection that can get the perpetrator(s) into more legal trouble is whether you can show a “credible threat” meaning an actual threat would have to be made against you. But you can’t bring a private cause of action, in short you can’t gain damages (receive a monetary award) from the harassment.
4. Trespass to land – Wisconsin Statute 943.13. Even if you are a tenant of property and you did not give permission for someone to be on your property it still qualifies. This statute can help if you can actually show the trespass, such as the stalkers actually entering onto private property or attaching eavesdropping or surveillance equipment onto the land.
5. Trespass to the person/
Assault, Battery, False imprisonment.
Battery – Wisconsin Statute 940.19, you must prove bodily harm without your consent.
False imprisonment – Wisconsin Statute 940.30, you must prove someone who knew they didn’t have the lawful authority intentionally confined or restrained you without your consent.
6. Invasion of privacy – Wisconsin Statute 942.08; you would have to prove a person entered a place where you would expect privacy, or entered private property, and watched you or installed any surveillance device on said property.
7. Defamation – Wisconsin Statute 942.01; you would have to prove someone communicated something to a 3rd party, of a defamatory nature which was untrue, without good motive, without justification and was not otherwise privileged (meaning you did not give consent to the communication and the person communicating the defamation had no absolute privilege to do so.
If the person can show they have a conditional privilege to communicate the defamatory material it may not be deemed defamatory.
Slander, spoken defamation, requires the testimony of 2 other persons that they heard and understood the oral statement as being defamatory. Libel is written defamation, or a published false statement.