THE LAW OFFICES OF CHOMI PRAG, LLC DOES NOT COLLECT OR USE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU.
PRAG FOR PRESIDENT DOES NOT COLLECT OR USE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU.
The Federal Election Commission (FEC) may require us to collect certain personal information from donors if you donate $200.01 or more to Prag for President per election cycle.
Federal law requires all online contributors to confirm that the following statements are true and accurate. If you cannot confirm each statement, you are not eligible to contribute.
1. I am making this contribution using my own account and not those of any business entity.
2. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully-admitted permanent resident.
3. I am making this contribution with my own personal funds, and I will not be reimbursed by anyone for this contribution.
4. I do not personally hold a federal government contract.
5. I am at least 18 years of age.
By clicking “Donate” you agree to the terms above.
Contributions to Prag for President (hereinafter 'PFP') are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Prag for President may accept up to $2,700 per election from an individual and up to $5,000 per election from a federal PAC.
Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal government contractors, and foreign nationals (non-citizens without “green cards”) are strictly prohibited.
Federal law requires Prag for President's best efforts to obtain and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of individual contributors whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle